Explanation / Overview of NorCal Tournament Registration Process
There are 2 requirements to complete BEFORE your team can register into a tournament: Pay and complete Jotform
- Go to the 2016 Team List and find your team.
- Not listed? Top reason: Your team registered with FIRST after the date/time that we manually downloaded the database from FIRST. We will try to keep the local version up to date at least once a week, possibly more often as we head into September.
- Click on the “status” link in the rightmost column If you are on a tablet or mobile device, you may have to scroll around – it is a long table with 5 columns.
- Confirm the information taken from the FIRST team database (Team Name, City, School)
- If any of the information on the first 5 lines are not correct, login into the FIRST website and update there. It will get updated on our site the next time that we sync with the FLL team database
- Click on the “Pay Now” link to pay by paypal. (preferred!!)
- Or You can write a check instead [Need a W-9 form – it is posted here]. Mail your check for $225 plus any additional contribution to fund our team grant program to:
Playing At Learning, NorCal FLL Team # _______
42668 Lerwick Street
Fremont, CA 94539
Please include your correct team number on the memo line or if paying for multiple teams, please include a separate list of all team numbers!
To fill out Jotform:
- Collect the information needed to complete the Team Information Form (aka Jotform)
- Having trouble with FIRST Team Roster? We would love to have screenshots of the coach and parent steps to help provide better instructions.
- Click on the “Complete Now” link to complete the Jotform.
Once completed, you will receive an email confirmation of your jotform entries. Your submitted team information will be in review, in a few days, you can check to confirm if all is correct or if you have any issue(s) to correct. You do not have to email us to let us know – we get a copy of the email too.
- If everything is submitted correctly and after the manual review, you will see a Yes in the row, “NorCal Eligible to Register for QT?” with the actual link to register into a tournament (if/once tournament registration is open).
- If any issue(s) are present, you will see a Fix Required in the ” NorCal Eligible to Register for QT?” row and an explanation in the last row. Use the edit link found in your email confirmation to correct. In this page (at bottom) are the most common issues
Once tournament registration is open and your team is eligible, you will be able to register. Early Bird Registration will open August 29th and General Registration will open on October 10th.