NorCal FLL Program Policies
- NorCal FLL Tournament Pit Practice Table Policy
- NorCal FLL Tournament Cancellation Policy
- NorCal FLL Team Tournament Participation Policy
- NorCal FLL Official Volunteer Policy
- FIRST LEGO League Tournament Advancement Policy – teams advance according to the Champion’s Award criteria as published by FIRST . [Judging FAQ #2) (Advancement Rates for 2015, 2014)
- FIRST LEGO League Team Tournament Feedback Policy – as specified by FIRST, teams only have access to the robot game scores and their own team’s rubric-based feedback.
- FIRST LEGO League Team Participation Rules
REMINDER: As stated in the NorCal FLL Official Volunteer Policy: All tournament decision-making officials ( the referee and judge crews) must be adults [post high school and over 18 years old] that are not affiliated with any 2016 registered FLL team (competing or not) in any way – for example, this means that any parent, sibling, funder/sponsor, relative, current teacher, coach, mentor, etc of a registered team may not volunteer as a JUDGE or a REFEREE.